Usernames and Passwords
You have one username and password to access services like D2L and myACC, as well as computers when you're on campus.
- Your network username (used to access computers on campus) is your S Number (S#). Your password is initially set to StudentMMDDYYYY where MMDDYYYY is your date of birth (e.g. Student09231999).
- Your username for myACC and other services like D2L is your S#.
- Your myACC password is universal. This will allow you to log into the school computers as well as D2L and Citrix.
- Change your password from these initial defaults as soon as possible. The new passwords must be 14 or more characters and must include three of the following four items: Uppercase letter, Lowercase letter, Number, Special Character (! @ % ^ & * _ - ). It cannot have your name, birthday or Arapahoe in it, and it cannot be a password you have had before.
Wifi Access on Campus
All of ACC's campuses have free wifi available to students and visitors.
- Use the "ACC" Open wifi network on campus. This is an open network; no password or username is required to use the ACC wifi network. Learn about Connecting Your Device to Wifi at ACC.
Helpful Technology Tools
If you are a student who is actively registered for classes at ACC, you can get access to all sorts of tools and software applications to help you with your academics.
- Office 365: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, OneDrive, Outlook, Email, and other tools are available through myACC. We recommend you use OneDrive to store and share files.
- Outlook App: Download the Outlook app and sync your ACC student email to it
- Visit the Google PlayStore or Apple App Store on your mobile device
- Download the Microsoft Outlook app
- Click “Get Started,” then enter your full ACC student email address
- You will be prompted to enter your myACC login credentials (S# and associated password)
- Turn off “Focused Inbox” (click the Menu icon, click the Settings icon, turn off Focused Inbox)
- Printing: You receive a $25 printing credit at the beginning of each semester. Printing costs:
- $0.10 per page for black & white, $0.25 for color. If you run out, you can add to your account at the Cashier’s Office (Littleton Campus, main building, 2nd floor).
There are plenty of self-service and staffed help options available through the web, email and phone calls, and in person.
- 24/7 support with myACC access, student email access, D2L course access, call 1.888.800.9198.
- Online Course questions and resources, or D2L course access, can be directed to eLearning 303.797.5080 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Bonus! The ACC-IT Helpdesk can assist with wifi access, classroom computers, printing and open lab computers. Visit our Knowledge Base of helpful hints, or call 303.797.5900.