1. Go to Outlook.com.
2. Click Sign in.
3. Enter your email address and then your myACC password.
4. Click Yes to stay Signed In.
5. Click on the Gear Icon at the top right.
6. Click on View All Outlook Settings.
7. Navigate to Mail -> Junk Email -> scroll down to Safe Senders and Domains.
8. Click Add and enter the email/domain you would like to add to the safe senders list.
9. Press Enter after entering the email and click Save.
The email address entered should be allowed through to your inbox.
Any questions? Contact the ACC IT Helpdesk at 303-797-5900 or email [email protected] for further assistance.