1. Open Outlook
2. Click the calendar button in the lower-left corner of the screen
3. Right-click on Shared Calendars, hover over Add Calendar until it expands, then click on From Room List
4. Double-click on the calendars you want to add to Outlook to add them to the rooms list. Once you've selected all the room calendars you want to add, click the OK button
5. If you see a ">" symbol to the left of Shared Calendars, expand Shared Calendars by clicking on the ">" symbol
6. After a short delay, the calendars will be added to the Shared Calendars list.