1. Click File -> Open -> Shared Mailbox (yours may say other user's folder).
2. Type the name of the Shared Mailbox you would like to access.
3. Click Add.
4. The Shared Mailbox should be on the left hand side of your Outlook.
5. For Shared Mailbox calendars, this will have to be opened separately.
6. Click File -> Open -> Shared Calendar.
7. Search for the name of the shared mailbox you need the calendar from.
8. Click Add.
9. Select the Calendar icon in Outlook and the shared mailbox calendar will show up.
Any questions? Contact the ACC IT Helpdesk at 303-797-5900 or email [email protected] for further assistance.