This article will help you log back into Outlook on your iPhone or iPad after the recent email migration.
1. Locate Outlook on your iPad/iPhone:
2. Within the Outlook application you will click the three lines located at the top left within Outlook (on the iPhone it may not be three lines but rather your initials/picture):
3. Tap the Cog Wheel at the bottom left corner:
4. Tap on your mail account:
5. Tap "Delete Account":
6. Tap "Delete" again:
8. Tap "Open Authenticator" (You will most likely need to enter your ACC password after tapping Open Authenticator):
9. Tap "Maybe Later":
10. Your Outlook will slowly start to populate your emails once more (It may be blank for a couple of minutes, but you should start to see your emails populate):
Any questions? Contact the ACC IT Helpdesk at 303-797-5900 or email [email protected] for further assistance.