Old Computer with Sticky notes:
1. Open File Explorer.
a. If it is not pinned on the taskbar, you can search for it.
2. Click on the View tab.
3. Check the Hidden Items checkbox.
4. Go to this location:
5. Copy the LocalState folder and put it in a backup folder.
1. Open Sticky notes and create a temporary sticky note.
2. Close Sticky notes.
a. Make sure that the Sticky notes app is closed.
3. Go to the location where you stored the LocalState folder.
4. Inside the LocalState folder, copy all of the contents.
5. Go to this location:
6. Right-click and Paste.
7. Click Replace the files in the destination.
8. Close out of File Explorer.
9. Open sticky notes and all of your sticky notes should populate.
Any questions? Contact the ACC IT Helpdesk at 303-797-5900 or email [email protected] for further assistance.