1. Open Adobe Acrobat Pro and be sure that you are logged in.
2. On the right hand side, select Certificates.
3. Select Digitally Sign.
4. Click OK at the pop up.
a. You can check the Do not show this message again box.
b. Click and drag the area where you would like the signature to be.
5. Click Configure Digital ID.
6. Select Create a new Digital ID.
7. Click Continue.
8. Select Save to File.
9. Click Continue.
10. Enter the information for the Digital ID.
11. You can apply a password to your Digital ID.
a. Note that this password does not have the ability to be reset, so be sure to remember this password.
b. If you forget the password, you can create a new Digital ID.
12. Click Save.
13. Once the Digital ID has been created, you can select the ID you would like to sign with.
14. Click Continue.
15. Browse to a save location.
16. Click Save.
17. Now, the document has been signed with your digital signature.
Any questions? Contact the ACC IT Helpdesk at 303-797-5900 or email [email protected] for further assistance.