WebEx Contact Center has replaced CISCO Finesse as our call queue service.
1. Open Google Chrome, go to this URL: https://desktop.wxcc-us1.cisco.com/
2. Enter your Arapahoe email in the WebEx login screen.
3. In the next screen, enter CCC\S# and your myACC password.
a. This will be CCC\W# and W# password for Work Studies/Student workers.
4. Once you log in, you will need to enter your extension.
a. If you have a 797 extension, you will need to have 303 as the prefix.
1. i.e. 3037975000
b. If you have a 128 extension, you will need the 555 prefix.
1. i.e. 5551280000
c. Make sure that you are in the right queue if you have multiple.
5. Click Submit.
6. To make yourself available, click on Unavailable and then select Available.
7. Now, you will be available to take calls in WebEx Contact Center.
Any questions? Contact the ACC IT Helpdesk at 303-797-5900 or email [email protected] for further assistance.