If you have OneDrive setup in Windows to synchronize your work and school files with Microsoft 365, please follow these steps to sign out of your account and sign back in to reconnect to your OneDrive files.
1. Click on the Up Arrow on the Task Bar in the lower right corner of the screen.
2. Click on the OneDrive icon.
3. Click on Help & Settings.
4. Click on Settings.
5. Click on Unlink this PC.
6. Confirm that you wish to unlink your account from your PC by clicking on Unlink account.
Connect to the new M365 Environment
1. Click on the Add an account button.
2. Enter your @arapahoe.edu email address, then click on Sign In.
3. Enter your myACC password.
4. Uncheck the box next to Allow my organization to manage my device, then click on OK.
5. Click on Done.
6. Leave the default settings for the location of your OneDrive folder. Click Next.
7. Click Next to start the OneDrive tutorial. Review each page, then click Next to continue.
8. Click on Later to skip sending a link to your phone for the mobile app.
9. Click on Open my OneDrive folder to view your files.
You are all set! OneDrive should now be reconnected to your account in M365.
Any questions? Contact the ACC IT Helpdesk at 303-797-5900 or email [email protected] for further assistance.