Now that the migration to the shared Microsoft 365 environment is complete, it is time to transfer your Microsoft Forms and associated data.
You will need to use two separate web browsers, like Google Chrome and Firefox, or Edge to be able to complete these steps.
1. Open the web browser that you normally use and sign into Microsoft 365 (https://office.com) with your Arapahoe email address and your myACC password.
2. Open a second web browser, one that you do not normally use, and go to https://office.com/
3. Sign-in using this alternate version of your credentials.
a. Username: [email protected]
b. Password: Your myACC password.
4. Once signed in, click on the Forms icon on the left-hand navigation bar.
5. Choose the form you wish to transfer.
6. In the upper right-hand corner, click on the Share button.
7. Click on Get a link to duplicate under Share as a template.
a. Click Copy to copy the link.
8. Go to the web browser that you normally use. It should still be signed into M365, and you should see the CCCS logo at the top of the screen.
9. Paste the link that you just copied into the address bar of this browser (it is really long), then press Enter.
a. Right-click and select paste in the URL box.
b. Use Ctrl + V to paste the link.
10. Rename the form to remove the words (Copy) at the end.
Congratulations! This form as been transferred to your account in the new shared M365 environment.
If you need more forms, go back to the browser that you do not normally use and repeat steps 5 through 12.
Any questions? Contact the ACC IT Helpdesk at 303-797-5900 or email [email protected] for further assistance.