In order to do this, the user following these instructions will need to be the Owner of the SharePoint.
1. Log into portal.office.com.
2. Enter your Arapahoe email and myACC password.
3. Authenticate your Microsoft Multifactor Authentication.
4. We recommend saying No to stay signed in if you are on a public computer.
a. If this is your personal computer, you can say Yes to staying signed in.
5. Click on the 3X3 icon on the left hand side.
a. Select OneDrive.
i. Note: OneDrive can be anywhere in the selection. In the example below, it was at the bottom but for you it may be at the top.
6. Select the SharePoint you would like to add a member to on the left hand side under Quick Access.
a. If you have multiple SharePoints, and it is not showing up there, then click More Places.
7. At the top right, click the Go to Site link.
a. This will bring you to the SharePoint site.
8. At the top right, you will see the members. Click on that to show the members.
9. Click Add Member.
10. Enter their Arapahoe email and then select them.
11. Click Save.
12. You can change their status to be an member, an owner or to remove them from the group by clicking the arrow next to their name.
13. It can take some time for the new member to sync into the SharePoint if they don't see it right away.
14. Once you add the new member to the SharePoint, it will send them an email saying they have been added.
15. Make sure to Follow the SharePoint.
a. If you're not following the SharePoint, click Not Following and it will change it to following.
Any questions? Contact the ACC IT Helpdesk at 303-797-5900 or email [email protected] for further assistance.