To enable Wi-Fi calling on iPhone, follow these instructions:
This is to help your phone make phone calls and receive/send text messages when the signal is poor.
This will route all of your phone calls and text messages through Wi-Fi instead of your cellular network.
This is only available if your carrier supports Wi-Fi Calling and if your iPhone is the iPhone 5c or newer.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Scroll down to Phone.
3. Go to Wi-Fi Calling.
4. Tap the Toggle button to turn on.
5. Tap Enable.
6. For Wi-Fi calling, you need to enter Emergency information since you will be calling over Wi-Fi.
a. Make sure to read this information.
7. Tap the Agree to Conditions.
8. Tap Continue.
9. Now, Wi-Fi calling is on.
10. To switch off, tap the toggle button again to turn off.
Any questions? Contact the ACC IT Helpdesk at 303-797-5900 or email [email protected] for further assistance.