Note: When you create this signature, this will be within OWA. If you log into the Outlook app, you will have to add the signature again if it isn't added there already. This also means if you change the signature in one place, you will have to do it in the other places as well. It is always good to have a backup of your signature. Create a word document with your signature pasted there for easy reapplying.
1. Log into OWA by going to owa.cccs.edu.
2. Enter CCC\S# and your myACC password.
3. Click the Gear at the top right.
4. Click Options.
5. Go to Mail -> Layout -> Email Signature on the left hand side.
6. Make sure the two check boxes are checked.
7. Enter or paste your signature.
a. You can find templates for ACC at arapahoe.edu/signatures.
b. Edit the signature to match your name, title, phone number.
8. Click Save.
9. Click Options to go back.
10. Now you will have the signature at the bottom of your emails within OWA.
Any questions? Contact the ACC IT Helpdesk at 303-797-5900 or email [email protected] for further assistance.