Note: When you create this signature, this will be within Outlook.com. If you log into the Outlook app, you will have to add the signature again if it isn't added there already. This also means if you change the signature in one place, you will have to do it in the other places as well. It is always good to have a backup of your signature. Create a word document with your signature pasted there for easy reapplying.
1. Log into Outlook by going to outlook.com.
a. Click Sign In at the top right.
2. Enter your Arapahoe email.
3. Enter your myACC password.
4. On the stayed in prompt, click Yes.
5. Click the Gear icon at the top right.
6. Click All Outlook Settings.
7. Go to Mail -> Compose and reply on the left hand side.
8. Enter or paste your signature.
a. You can find templates for ACC at arapahoe.edu/signatures.
b. Edit the signature to match your name, title, phone number.
9. Make sure that under Select Default Signature, that your signature is selected for both New Messages and Replies/Forwards.
10. Click Save.
11. Now you will have the signature at the bottom of your emails within Outlook.com.
Any questions? Contact the ACC IT Helpdesk at 303-797-5900 or email [email protected] for further assistance.