If you do not have Adobe Creative Cloud on your AutoPilot computer, follow these instructions. Select Adobe Creative Cloud to download. Regular computers should have Adobe Creative Cloud installed on them. Once you have Adobe Creative Cloud installed, follow these instructions.
1. Open Adobe Creative Cloud by going to Start -> Adobe Creative Cloud.
2. Log in with your Arapahoe email.
3. Click Continue.
4. Log in with CCC\S# (your S#) and your myACC password.
5. Click Sign In.
6. Adobe Creative Cloud will do some updates which can take a little bit.
7. Click Install under Adobe Acrobat DC.
8. If Outlook is open, it will need to be closed for the installation.
9. If you get this error, click Cancel.
10. Click Install again once Outlook is closed.
11. Once it is finished installing, you will see in creative cloud that Adobe Acrobat DC is installed.
12. Open Adobe Acrobat DC.
13. If you get a pop up saying that you are logged into too many instances of Adobe Acrobat, log out of at least one of them.
14. Click Sign out and then Continue.
15. Adobe Acrobat will want to set itself as the default application.
16. Click Yes to set it.
17. Click Continue two times.
18. Click Change next to opens with.
19. Select Adobe Acrobat DC.
20. Click OK.
21. Verify that it is Adobe Acrobat DC.
22. Click Apply.
23. Click OK.
24. Now, Adobe Acrobat DC is your default PDF application.
Any questions? Contact the ACC IT Helpdesk at 303-797-5900 or email [email protected] for further assistance.