How to set up your AutoPilot computer at home.
Follow these instructions:
1. Plug in your computer.
2. Turn it on.
3. The AutoPilot process will start.
4. Make sure the US region is selected.
5. Select the US Keyboard.
6. You can add a second keyboard layout if you want. If not, select Skip.
7. Connect to your network. Ethernet is preferred as it is more stable and faster than WiFi.
8. If ethernet is not available, please select your WiFi network. Check Connect Automatically.
a. Make sure this is a safe network if you check this box.
9. Click Connect.
10. Once it says you are connected, click Next.
11. The setup will start.
12. The computer may restart.
13. Enter your Arapahoe email.
14. Click Next.
15. Enter your myACC password.
16. Use your MFA login to continue.
a. If you need help with MFA setup, click MFA Setup.
17. Now, the device will set up.
18. Device Preparation - 1-3 minutes.
a. You can click the Details to see the progress.
19. Device setup will take 10-15 minutes.
20. Once it comes to the login screen, make sure that you are connected to internet via ethernet or WiFi.
a. If you are not connected to WiFi, click the globe at the bottom right and select the WiFi you want to connect to.
21. Login with your Arapahoe email and myACC password.
23. The last screen will be Account setup which won't take long.
24. Now, you should be logged in.
25. Be sure to log into your Outlook and OneDrive during this setup!
Once the process is done, you can download the apps needed following this guide.
Any questions? Contact the ACC IT Helpdesk at 303-797-5900 or email [email protected] for further assistance.