1. Log into portal.manage.microsoft.com with your Arapahoe email and myACC password.
2. Go to your Apps.
a. If no apps are showing, you may need to select your device first.
b. Follow this tutorial to select the device.
1. This tutorial shows how to download Adobe Reader, however, you can install any app you have available to you.
c. Then follow the steps below to install AnyConnect.
3. Click AnyConnect to download.
4. Click Install.
a. This will download and install on your computer.
5. Open AnyConnect by going to Start -> Cisco -> Cisco AnyConnect.
6. Enter vpn1.cccs.edu.
7. Click Connect.
8. Enter ccc\S# and your myACC password.
a. You may just need to enter your S# instead of ccc\S#.
9. Click OK.
10. You will need to use the DUO authentication to connect to the VPN.
11. Once you have authenticated through DUO, you should now be connected to the VPN.
12. Make sure that you disconnect after every use.
13. To disconnect, Open AnyConnect -> Disconnect.
Any questions? Contact the ACC IT Helpdesk at 303-797-5900 or email [email protected] for further assistance.