To add a language other than English or Spanish to your Citrix, you will first need to create a ticket by emailing [email protected] to be granted access. Specify in the ticket which language you would like to add.
To install a new language in your Citrix profile, follow these instructions:
1. Log into Citrix.
2. Access the Faculty Staff Desktop - New.
3. Click Start at the bottom left.
4. Click on Settings.
5. Select Time & Language.
6. Click Add a Language.
7. Search for the language you need.
a. For example: search and select Spanish.
8. Click Next.
9. Check the two options:
a. Set as my display language.
b. Install language pack.
10. Click Install.
11. The language pack will be installed.
12. For the language to take effect, sign out and log back in.
13. Click Start -> Profile Picture -> Sign Out.
14. Log back in.
15. Now, you have your new language as a option.
Any questions? Contact the ACC IT Helpdesk at 303-797-5900 or email [email protected] for further assistance.