1. WebEx will start up when you log in.
a. If it does not start up automatically, you can double-click the icon on the desktop or go to Start -> Scroll down to W -> Click WebEx -> WebEx.
2. Click Agree to start the login process.
3. Enter your Arapahoe email.
4. Click Next.
5. Enter your S# and myACC password.
6. Click OK.
a. Clicking Remember my credentials will most likely not make this pop up go away.
b. You will have to enter your S# and myACC password every time you log in.
c. If you are a work study, you need to enter your W# instead. This is your S# with a W in front.
7. A Cisco Unified Collaboration login window will come asking for a login.
a. This login window will not pop up again after the initial login.
8. Enter your S#/W# and myACC password.
a. Make sure that the S or W is capitalized.
9. Click OK to the Emergency Notification.
10. Now you will be logged into WebEx.