If OneDrive is acting strange in File Explorer, you can log out of OneDrive to get it working again.
1. Click the OneDrive icon at the bottom right of Windows next to the clock.
2. Click Help & Settings.
3. Click Settings.
4. Click the Account tab.
5. Click Unlink this PC.
6. Click Unlink Account.
7. Important! Restart your computer by clicking the Start -> Restart.
8. Once you computer is back up, click the Search button at the bottom left.
9. Type OneDrive.
10. Click on OneDrive Desktop app.
11. Enter your Arapahoe email.
12. Click Sign in.
13. Log in with your myACC password.
14. Click Sign in.
15. Click Next.
16. Click Use this Folder.
a. Since you are logging in again, this will keep the folder where you had your documents.
b. Only click Choose New Folder if you are logging in with a different account.
17. Click Open my OneDrive folder.
18. Now your files will start syncing.
a. This may take a bit if you have a lot of files.
19. You can view the progress by click the OneDrive icon at the bottom right.
20. Once OneDrive is done syncing, it will say OneDrive is up to date.
Now, you should be good to go with OneDrive again.
Any questions? Contact the ACC IT Helpdesk at 303-797-5900 or email [email protected] for further assistance.