A recording disclaimer allows the participants in your Zoom meeting to give consent to being recorded.
1. Go to zoom.us and click Sign in.
2. Click on the SSO Login.
3. Enter the Arapahoe-edu domain.
4. Click Continue.
5. Enter your S# and your myACC password.
6. On the left hand side, click Settings.
7. Click on the Recording tab.
8. Scroll down to the bottom.
9. Next to Recording Disclaimer, toggle the button on.
10. Set your Settings.
a. Ask participants for consent when a recording starts.
b. Ask host to confirm before starting a recording.
11. Click Save.
Now you have a recording disclaimer when you record in Zoom.
Any questions? Contact the ACC IT Helpdesk at 303-797-5900 or email [email protected] for further assistance.