To forward calls from your extension to another phone number, follow these instructions:
You will need to do both the Self Care Portal and the WebEx Instructions to make Call Forwarding work. This is for individual extensions only.
CISCO Unified Communications Self Care Portal Instructions:
1. Log into the CISCO Unified Communications Self Care Portal.
a. Link: https://cucm-pub.cccs.edu/ucmuser/
b. Make sure this is within Citrix or on the ACC Internal network.
2. Log in with your username and password.
a. This is your S#/W# login.
1. S# for Faculty/Staff/Employee and their myACC password
2. W# for Work Studies/Student workers and their W# password.
3. Under Phones, select Call Forwarding.
4. Check the checkbox Forward All Calls to.
5. Click the drop down and select Add a New Phone number or select a phone number that is currently in there.
6. Click Save.
1. Click on your initials at the top left corner.
2. Click on Settings.
3. Click on the Calling setting.
4. Click on the Drop Down Arrow under Call Forward and Select Voicemail.
5. Click the Plus Button and then enter the phone number you want to forward to.
6. Then select the Drop Down Arrow again and select the number you just entered below.
7. Once both numbers are there, click Save.
Now you should get calls forwarded to the phone number you have selected.
You can have a coworker test this for you by calling your extension to see if the call shows up on the phone number you entered instead of your office phone.
Any Questions? Contact the ACC IT Helpdesk at 303-797-5900 or email [email protected] for further assistance.