To remove your Outlook profile in case of Outlook not working properly, follow these instructions:
Make sure to read through the entire article on this process.
1. Close out of Outlook.
2. Click the Start button and then type Control Panel.
3. Select Control Panel.
4. Make sure that the Category is Small Icons. If it is not, then select Category and then Small Icons.
5. Click Mail (Microsoft Outlook).
a. It may say 2016 at the end but is the same thing.
6. Click Show Profiles.
7. Click Remove.
8. Click Yes in the Pop up window.
9. Click Apply. Then OK.
a. Close out any remaining windows from this process.
9a. Make sure to restart the computer!
10. Open Outlook.
a. There may be a pop up saying enter a profile name.
1. Enter your S# in that box.
2. Click OK.
11. Start the login process:
a. Enter your Arapahoe email if not there already.
b. Select Exchange.
c. Click Done.
12. If you get a Windows Security Pop up:
a. Select More Choices
b. Use a Different Account
c. Enter your S#.
d. Enter your myACC password.
e. Make sure to Remember Credentials!
f. Click OK.
13. This will open Outlook. A Microsoft window may pop up asking you to log in. It will ask you to log in with CCC\S#. Don't go forward with CCC\S#!
14. Enter your Arapahoe email there instead.
15. Then enter your myACC password in the next window.
16. Your email should start and load all your emails.
a. If it doesn't load emails:
1. Click Send/Receive at the top.
2. Click Update Folder.
If you keep getting a pop up for logging into Outlook, contact the ACC IT Helpdesk at 303-797-5900 for further help as this has to do with your account possibly being locked.