1. Go to portal.office.com and sign in with your Arapahoe email and your myACC password.
2. Proceed to OneDrive by clicking on the OneDrive icon on the left hand side.
3. From here, you will see your Shared Libraries from SharePoint on the left hand side of the window.
4. Select the library and click the Go to Site at the top right to go to the SharePoint site.
5. Click Documents.
6. Click Sync.
7. Check Always Allow in the Pop up to allow the syncing to happen in OneDrive.
8. Click Open Microsoft OneDrive.
9. SharePoint will sync your Library. It may take a little bit. If it fails, that may be because you have a shortcut from the same library.
a. If this happens, you will need to delete that shortcut.
1. This will NOT delete the SharePoint. It just deletes the shortcut to the SharePoint.
b. You can call 303-797-5900 for more information.
Any questions? Contact the ACC IT Helpdesk at 303-797-5900 or email [email protected] for further assistance.