To sync and backup your files to OneDrive, follow these instructions:
OneDrive should already be in linked to your computer to work.
1. Go to the bottom right, and right-click the OneDrive Blue Cloud icon.
2. Click Settings.
3. Click on the Backup Tab.
4. Click Manage Backup.
5. Make sure to check your Documents, Desktop, and Pictures.
6. Click Start Backup.
7. Your files will be synced with your OneDrive.
8. You can view the progress by clicking View Sync Progress.
9. You will get a notification on the right of the screen saying that your OneDrive is up to date.
Now, your Documents, Desktop and Pictures folders will be synced to your OneDrive.
Any documents you have in those folders will be uploaded to your OneDrive.
Any questions? Contact the ACC IT Helpdesk at 303-797-5900 or email [email protected] for further assistance.