To Upload files to OneDrive, follow these instructions:
Note: Files and Folders that are empty will not be able to be uploaded to One Drive.
1. Go to portal.office.com and log in with your arapahoe.edu email.
2. Click the 3X3 grid at the top left of the portal.
a. Select OneDrive.
3. Here is where you access your OneDrive files.
4. While logged into your OneDrive, select Upload.
5. You can only upload Files or Folders but not both at the same time. You have to be sure that you are selecting the right selection for what you are uploading.
6a. Upload Folder
6b. Upload File
7. Your files are now uploaded to OneDrive.
Any questions? Contact the ACC IT Helpdesk at 303-797-5900 or email [email protected] for further assistance.