You can easily create an icon on your iPhone or iPad home screen for frequently visited web pages. In this example, we'll put an icon to the COVID-19 self-screening form on your iPad.
- Navigate to the web page you want to place on your home screen. In this case, it's https://arapahoecommunitycollege.formstack.com/forms/visitor_screening
- Find and tap the share icon in the upper right
- Select Add to Home Screen
- Enter a name for the icon you're creating
- Tap Add to finish
- You will now find a direct link to this web page placed as an icon on your home screen