To Drag and Drop files to One Drive, follow these instructions:
Note: Files and Folders that are empty will not be able to be uploaded to One Drive.
Note: This will not delete your files on your computer, but they are moved to OneDrive. You will have to open the files within OneDrive just like a flash drive or the H drive. The files are now in a different location. They are not deleted.
1. First, go to portal.office.com and log in with your arapahoe.edu email.
2. Select One Drive in your Dashboard
3. Here is where you access your One Drive files.
4. Select all your files that you would like to move over to One Drive. You can do Ctrl + A (Cmd + A for Apple users) to select all items in File Explorer/Finder.
5. Position File Explorer or Finder over the Browser page with One Drive open. Once the files and folders are selected, click and drag to white space on One Drive.
6. Once you have dragged and dropped your files, your files will upload to One Drive.
7. Now your files are uploaded.