Room of the Future screens are flickering when using the Podium computer and not MashMe.
Make sure to give screens enough time to warm up before switching over from MashMe
1. Turn on the system by pushing the power button on the control panel.
2. The system will turn on and MashMe will be selected by default.
3. Please wait up 1 minute for all the screens to completely calibrate.
4. Once the screens have completely turn on and configured themselves, on the control panel:
- Push Wall Plate
- Select Podium
5. If flickering continues, please turn off and repeat from step 1.