You can use Screen Mirroring on your iPad or iPhone to share your tablet screen with other attendees in Zoom.
- In your Zoom meeting, click Share Screen.
- Choose iPhone/iPad.
- If you would like to share your phone audio into the meeting, check Share computer sound.
- Click Share Screen.
- If you're asked, choose to install the plug-in.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to connect your iOS device.
(Please note: your device needs to be on the "ACC Internal" Wi-Fi for this to functions correctly.)
- On your phone, swipe up to access the control center.
- Tap Screen Mirroring.
- Choose the Zoom-your computer option.
- Your phone is now shared into the meeting.