You can now reset or update your password for tools like myACC, D2L, Navigate, Student Email, directly in the myACC portal.
To update your password and gain access to your account, please:
- Clear the cache on your device. The steps to do so vary depending on the browser you’re using. This Knowledge Base Article provides step-by-step instructions for clearing cache on the most common browsers.
- Access the login page for myACC.
- (Only for students) Click the “Forgot Your Password” link.
Select how you would like to reset your password:
- Option 1: Answer some questions about your record at ACC (a minimum number must be answered correctly in order to change your password), or
- Option 2: Request to have a password reset link sent to your personal email, or
- Option 3: Go to the Student Verification Tool to reset your password.
You can now follow the instructions to complete the steps to reset your password
If you need additional assistance or have questions, please contact the 24/7 Helpdesk at 1.888.800.9198.