Printing from Wireless Network on Papercut
- Open browser and go to https://webprint.arapahoe.edu:9192/user
- Type in your S number and password
- From the left hand menu, select Web Print
- Select Submit a Job
- Different printers will be available. Select your preference.
- The available printers are
i. Parker Campus
- ACCP123-HP3015 – black and white printer
- ACCP123-HP400M451 – color printer
- ACCP228-HPM506 – black and white printer
ii. Littleton Campus
- ACC-BW-FollowMe-Printer - jobs can be released in A1836 (Automotive), C3040, C3080, Open Lab, Library, M4150, N1160 and N1180 using student/employee ID card or from the release station
- ACC-Color-FollowMe-Printer - jobs can be released in the Open Lab and Library using student/employee ID card or from the release station
- ACCM2500-HP5225 – black and white printer
- ACCM2800-KMBH40P – black and white printer with limited printing to 2 pages only
- ACCM4150-HPM501dn – black and white printer
6. Click on Print Options and Account Selection to enter the number of copies you would like to make.
7. Select Upload Documents on the bottom right of the pane
- Drag your files or select to upload them from the computer
- Browse to the appropriate files
- Click Upload & Complete
- The print job will process and show as Held in queue… You can choose to release the job from release station or…
- Click on Held in queue under Status
- Select the desired printer location and the print job will release automatically.
- Proceed to pick up your document(s).