When you are using a laptop or other mobile device on a wireless network, printing is still available on Main campus, Parker Campus, and the Sturm Collaboration Campus. At ACC, we use a web-based system called PaperCut to help you print on our wireless networks. You can send a document directly to some of our printers printers, or print a document and have it wait for you and your swipe (ACC ID) card at some other printers to maintain a bit of privacy.
Our printers have some funny names, but most begin with a room number, and you'll need to think about which printer you wish to use.
On our Main campus, you can print directly to these printers (note the name starts with the room number):
- In M2500, ACCM2500-HP5225 is a black and white printer
- In M4150, ACCM4150-HPM501dn is a black and white printer
- In M2800, ACCM2800-KMBH40P is a black and white printer with printing limited to 2 pages only
On our Main campus, you can also send documents to printers and use your swipe (ACC ID) card to release and pick up printed documents. To access this service, select one of the "Follow Me" printers:
- Choose ACC-BW-FollowMe-Printer to pick up black and white documents in A1836 (Automotive), C3040, C3080, M4150, N1160, N1180, the open computer lab, and the library
- Choose ACC-Color-FollowMe-Printer pick up color documents in the open computer lab and library
At the Parker campus, you can print directly to these printers (note the name starts with the room number):
- In P228, ACCP228-HPM506 is a black and white printer
- In P123, ACCP123-HP3015 is a black and white printer
- in P123, ACCP123-HP400M451 is a color printer
At the Sturm Collaboration Campus, you can print directly to the printer located at the Welcome Desk if you are connected to the ACC open wifi network:
- At the Welcome Desk, ACCSCLobby-HPM607 is a black and white printer
To use the open-access printer at Sturm Collaboration Campus, follow the instructions in our Printing From Your Own Device at SCC tutorial.
Once you have decided which printer to use, open a web browser and connect to PaperCut.
- Enter your S number as a user name and your password to log into PaperCut
- In the navigation on the left, click on Web Print
- Click Submit a Job to select the printer you want to use
- Find and click on the printer in the list of options you'd like to send your document to
- Click Print Options and Account Selection to load the document you will be printing
- Click Upload Documents to select the document you would like to print
- Drag your document or browse to find your document and it will appear, ready to print
- Click Upload & Complete to send your document to the printer you chose earlier
- When you see your job in the print queue list, watch for the status link to show Finished and you can pick up your document.
- If you sent your document to a Follow Me printer, or it is listed as Held in a queue, use your swipe (ACC ID) card at the printer to finish printing your document.