1. Click the Initials at the top left of WebEx.
2. Click Settings.
3. Click Audio in the left panel.
4. Check the Speaker settings:
a. Make sure that the selected Speaker is correct.
b. You can move the slider to hear a test tone.
c. If you don't hear any sound, then select a different speaker by clicking the down arrow and selecting the correct speaker.
5. Check the Microphone settings:
a. Make sure that the selected Microphone is correct.
6. When you're ready, click Save.
7. Now, your audio settings are set.
Any questions? Contact the ACC IT Helpdesk at 303-797-5900 or email [email protected] for further assistance.