Using Microsoft OneDrive
ACC encourages you to use OneDrive to store files that don’t contain Personally Identifiable Information (PII). Every Faculty, Staff and Student has 1TB of cloud-based storage on OneDrive as part of our Office365 software package.
You can access Microsoft OneDrive in two ways. You can use Office 365 with an internet browser or install the desktop app.
Let’s start by accessing OneDrive via an internet browser.
1. In a browser, go to http://portal.office.com
2. Login using your ACC Email and Network password
Please review the attached PDF to learn how to use Microsoft OneDrive.
3. On the main page, select the OneDrive shortcut.
In OneDrive you can create a new folder or file in a few ways
• Right clicking on the Files screen and choosing New
After a folder or file uploads completely, you can share by right-clicking on it and choosing
Setting Up OneDrive On Your ACC-provided Computer
2. If this is the first time you have used OneDrive, your computer may go through an
4. You may be asked if you will be using a personal account or Work or
5. Click Next through OneDrive’s introduction material, then select Sync all files and
6. Click Next
You should now see your OneDrive in the Windows Explorer, and you can use it just like