From the desktop app, the easiest way to schedule a meeting is through the WebEx Meetings desktop app.
1. Open the WebEx Meetings desktop app. Or download the app now.
2. Click the Schedule button. A new Outlook calendar invitation will open.
3. Fill in the necessary information: attendees, subject, start and end time.
4. Fill in the location field, making sure to include ‘WebEx’.
5. Click the OK button. The invite information will auto-populate.
6. Click the Send button.
From the mobile app
The easiest way to schedule a meeting is through the WebEx Meetings desktop app.
1. Click on the schedule icon in the top right-hand corner of the app.
2. Give your meeting a title.
3. Edit the time and date of the meeting.
4. Add attendees email addresses.
5. Click schedule in the top right-hand corner.
Any questions? Contact the ACC IT Helpdesk at 303-797-5900 or email [email protected] for further assistance.