How do I use, support and request Mashme?
Requesting a Mashme room or session
When there is a request for Mashme, we need to answer these questions:
- Physical meeting location - Likely a room with a Mashme solution installed
- Date/Time of the class or meeting
- Name of Mashme classroom
- Number of online participants
- Recorded, yes or no?
- Contact IT for a complete list of Mashme capable spaces
- There are two available Mashme room types
- Delegate room or Room of the Future,
- If using RoF we will need to select a layout.
Once we have a request, before creating the room we will need to gather addition information about the use-case for the room and any following sessions.
- Needed information of each online participant
- Name (first and last),
- email address
- Preferred layout of the Mashme room (Only if using RoF)
- Note: Delegate Rooms are limited to 24 online participants.
- The Mashme admin needs to create and schedule each Mashme room and session, Contact IT to arrange this.
Room of the Future Layout Options
Layout options are determined by the number of online participants as well as the desired use-case. Each use-case allows for up to a specific number of online participants
Standard Layout 10, 20, or 40 online seats
Active App Layout 8, 16 or 32 online seats
Remote Professor Layouts 7, 13, 25 online seats
Brief Mashme overview
The following is a brief Overview of Mashme operation basics. Please contact IT for in depth instruction
- Turn on the Microsft Studio Pro (If Needed)
- Chrome should open automaticly.
- If not click the icon
- The Class launcher will open.
- Enter the 6 digit launch code for your session
- Your Mashme Session will now launch.
Please enjoy and explore the Mashme Expirence.
- A few key features have been pointed out to help you.