Are you hosting an online event using Zoom Webinars or Zoom Meetings?
Download our Online Event Best Practices Guide at the bottom of this page for pre-event, live-event, and post-event best practices ranging from how to manage Q&A, engaging attendees, and following up after the session concludes. Make sure your meeting is secure by using a unique ID and passcode, using a waiting room, locking the meeting once started, and other tips found in the Best Practices for Securing Your Zoom Meetings guide.
Have you recently attended a live Zoom Training webinar?
Zoom hosts daily training webinars to help get you started using Zoom Meetings as well as weekly deep dive sessions. Whether you are learning to use Zoom Meetings or Zoom Webinars, download the supplemental reference guides for Meetings and Webinars to get the most from your time with us! The PDF downloads are located at the bottom of this page.
Please visit the Zoom blog to learn more best practices with the following recommended articles:
- Webinar Recording: Improve Your Virtual Presentation Skills
- Technical Deep Dive: How We Live Streamed Zoomtopia without a Hitch
- 3 Ways To Use Polls In Meetings
- Enhanced Productivity Via Shared Screen Annotation
- Best Practices for Securing Your Zoom Meetings