1. Open the Outlook Desktop app.
2. At the bottom left, click on the Calendar icon.
3. Right-click your Arapahoe calendar to bring up the Calendar menu.
4. Go to Share.
5. Click on Share Calendar.
6. Complete the following Email message fields:
a. Enter the recipient email address
b. Select Details option (Availability only, Limited or Full details)
c. Click Send (Sends email shared Calendar invitation to recipient.)
7. You will get a warning about the permissions with sending the calendar.
a. Sending them a copy is fine.
b. You will have to add the permissions later for the user to edit the calendar.
8. Click Yes.
9. The recipient will receive an email for the calendar invitation.
10. In the calendar invitation email, click Open this Calendar.
11. Click Yes to Add this Internet Calendar to Outlook dialog box.
12. You will now see that calendar under My Calendars.
13. If the user is getting an error when needing to make changes like adding appointments, the owner of the calendar will need to give the user the permissions necessary.
Any questions? Contact the ACC IT Helpdesk at 303-797-5900 or email [email protected] for further assistance.